How we are protecting your health during the Coronavirus pandemic
Your experience in our office will start with a front office personnel meeting you outside for a temperature check, and filling out a Covid-19 form ensuring you are clear of any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Every one of the staff members that comes in in the morning, we all fill out the form to ensure they are healthy, with no of any signs of Covid19
- Once you are led into the treatment room, you will be given a special peroxide rinse to minimize viral and bacterial load
- After that, the staff and doctors wear personal protective equipment, including: 3M KN95 mask, gowns, protective shields, head and foot covers.
- We minimize how much work we do in each procedure to minimize the time you spend in our office.
- We keep our waiting rooms to bare minimum numbers.
- After every procedure, every room is fully sanitized between each patient. The waiting room is sanitized every hour.